Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

bad housewifey!

Today I decided that I was going to relax. Relax and do nothing but what needed to be done rather then what HAD to be done. Let's just say nothing got done around here. As I write this I see dishes that need to be done, laundry needing to be folded, things need to be put away, and J-dude's toys sitting on the floor all over the house. This is the way I left my house today & I guess because the other people that reside here think I don't like change they left it as it was.


Instead of tending to my home like a good housewife I tended to my emotional needs for the day. I needed to spend some time with my mommy guru. 


 Went to my sisters to drop off my nephews presents for his birthday, then stopped at my moms and J-dude and I hung out for awhile only to come home and sleep. Seriously succeeded in nothing around the house, but mentally it felt good to be out enjoying the little things..

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good for you!!! Sometimes you need a day to just relax and take it easy!!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com